At the Cloudbusters contest at the beginning of the month. my Big Cat Embryo got caught in a tree. So I decided to build another. As I started, I thought “maybe I should make some changes to the Big Cat and see how that works”.
This “BC Special” is designed around the Big Cat, but it has a longer fuselage (for more rubber), and a higher aspect ratio wing (I’ve heard they are more efficient).
I’d like to fly this on a thinner and longer motor. I built into this a pop-up wing. This is my first real attempt at a DT set up. We will see if I did good or should go back to the original.
1,365 total views, 1 views today